What type of information will We collect from you?
By using the Website, We will collect the following type of information from you:
- Personal Information: including, your name, address, phone number, email address, interests, and other such 'Personal Information' regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, and contact preferences in order to provide you with further services or information about Our products and services.
- General Information: including information such as your IP address, the length of time you spend on the website, your browsing history, and other such 'General Information' that does not identify you personally.
We will use your Personal Information and General Information for a variety of purposes, including purposes intended to:
- enhance your experience of the Website and to make it more user-friendly (including by sending you information about new features on the Website, and other announcements and notifications, or to seek your feedback);
- provide you with advertising information (including advertising for goods and services provided by other users or commercial entities);
- provide for ratings and scorings systems; and
- any additional purposes that may be communicated to you from time to time.
With regard to General Information, We may use that for tracking activity on the Website, preparing reports, assessing trends, and otherwise monitoring the way in which the Website is being used – none of which would be in a way that personally identifies any users.
When does this Policy become effective?
How can I correct or update my Personal Information held by Dubai Expo 2020?
If you believe that any Personal Information We hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, or if you want to change any marketing preferences regarding direct mail promotions, please contact Us as soon as possible by emailing [firstname.lastname@example.org]. Upon receipt of your request, We will revise any information that is incorrect, or update or change your information or preferences.
Will my Personal Information be secure?
We are committed to ensuring that your Personal Information is secure and takes all steps reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorised access, use, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Information. Any information that we collect and store that is personally identifiable is protected using appropriate means, and although We do so, We will not be held responsible for any unauthorised access by third parties.
Links to third party sites
This Website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of websites not operated by Us, and We encourage you to read the privacy statements of each and every website that you access that collects your information.
These terms were last updated on 12 June 2012.